updated on May 6, 2017
Followings are update plans in the order of priority.
- To implement functions,
to make frequency analysis with FFT, (5/7/2017)
- to make frequency analysis with MEM,
to draw error-bars, (2/7/2013, 2D graphs only)
- to make a bar graph,
- to make a 3D vector-plot graph,
to save a project in a compressed file, (1/23/2013)
- to paste graphic objects made by another application on a graph of yoshinoGRAPH,
- to present graphs as slideshow,
- to generate numeric data by clicking symbols on a pasted graph from a literature,
- to read binary data,
- and so on.
Copyright © 2006–2019 Harukazu YOSHINO